Thursday 14 May 2015

Filled Under:

Google I/O Extended 2015

Post By - Unknown | 5/14/2015 09:36:00 am
Hii Everyone,
This time i am sharing with you all an opportunity to be a part of a mega event . I am talking about I/O Extended 2015 that is being hosted by GDG Jalandhar, in collaboration with GSA's and GBG's of north region, at Chandigarh on 28thMay,2015.
Google I/O is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. Google I/O is a highly technical developers conference. Focuses on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications.

Google I/O Extended  events include live streamed sessions, local developer demos,hackathon and more.This is really going to be a great opportunity for the students and tech enthusiast to witness newest and exciting technologies.

Venue : Chitkara International School, Sector 25, Chandigarh ( Punjab )
Register yourself here  I/O Extended 2015 CHANDIGARH.

Note: No registration fee and Swags will be given to all attendees.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment